The #SHCLivingWellChallenge (referred herein as "Event") is organised by Singapore Hospice Council (referred herein as the "Organiser"), using Togoparts (collectively referred to as "Platform") as an event platform partner. All participants must comply with the Rules & Regulations below.
Togoparts is an online platform that provides access to plan and book a variety of fitness and wellness activities at online Virtual Events.
By accessing, browsing, downloading and/or using the Platform and/or Service, you acknowledge that you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of these Terms, you may discontinue your access and/or use of the Platform and/or Service.
The organisers reserve the right to modify and add any of the terms & conditions without prior notice. Unless stated otherwise, any revision or update takes effect immediately. Your continued access and/or use of the Platform and/or Service after a revision or update to these Terms constitutes your binding acceptance of the revised or updated Terms.
Each activity must be logged on STRAVA (referred herein as the "App") and cannot be submitted manually. For more information regarding how to log activities on the App, please see STRAVA's "How It Works" page (http://www.strava.com/how-it-works). Any form of entry and participation in the Event other than that described herein is void.
"1. Activity should not be recorded on any motorised vehicles (motorised bicycles, e-scooters, cars, motorbikes, buses, lorries, etc)
2. Missing distances are not allowed to be added even if there was an error in the Strava GPS tracking system.
3. Multiple missing activities will not be included in the leaderboard if no appeals are sent within 48 hours of the activities.
4. Togoparts reserves the right to remove your activity should we find that it is suspicious at our discretion.
5. Tagged Strava Rides are not accepted. Our system automatically removes these types of rides.
"By submitting this registration form, you agree that the Organiser may collect, use and disclose your personal data, as provided in this application form, or (if applicable) obtained by the Organiser as a result of your participation in the Event, for the following purposes in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and our data protection policy:"
(a) The processing of this registration;
(b) The administration of the registration and the Event;
(c) Information sent by the Organiser about the Event via Email, SMS text message and Phone Call.
"(d) Information sent by the Organiser on selected third parties', Event Business Partners' and Sponsors' products and services, such as updates on their latest promotions and their new products and services, via Email, SMS text message and Phone Call."
(e) To contact you for administrative purposes relating to event.
The Organiser's decision shall be final. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-refundable, non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash or cash equivalent or any other benefits in kind.
"(1) stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, undeliverable or incomplete, inaccurate, delayed, illegible entries due to technical, computer, mechanical, printing, typographical, human or other errors relating to or in connection with the Event, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Event, the mailing or transmission of entries, notification or correspondence, the processing of entries, the logging of miles, the announcement of the prizes or in any Event-related materials;"
(2) technical failures of any kinds;
(3) failures of any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Event;
(4) unauthorized human and/or mechanical intervention in any part of the entry process or the Event;
(5) technical or human error that may occur in the administration of the Event, the sending of entries or the processing of entries; or
"(6) any injury or damage to persons or property that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the entrant's participation in the Event or receipt or use of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed, corrupted or for any other reason not accepted as an entry into the Event, the entrant's sole remedy is to enter again into the Event. The Organiser may rescind any Event entry found to contain such errors or failures without liability at its sole discretion."
"As a condition of participating in the Event, the entrant agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Organiser, the Platform and its respective affiliates, prize suppliers, and the Organiser's business partners and all their affiliates, and each of their respective agents, representatives, officers, managers, directors, members, shareholders and employees (the ""Released Parties"") from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions and any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from any breach of representation made by the entrant in connection with the Event, the exercise by the Organiser or its designees of any of the right granted by the entrant in these Official Rules and the entrant's participation in the Event, including acceptance, possession, use, misuse or nonuse of the prize(s), or any injury or damage to the entrant's or any other person's computer or wireless device relating to or resulting from participation in the Event or downloading any materials in the Event, or inability to access any webApp or wireless service associated with this Event, or any combination thereof. Entrants agree that the laws of Singapore will govern any and all disputes."
"As a condition of participating in the Event, the entrant agrees that as to the Organiser and the Released Parties
(1) under no circumstances will the entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and the entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses,"
(2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with the Event, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and
(3) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but shall in no event include attorneys' fees. The Organiser & Platform reserves the right to modify the prize award procedures.
(4) Entrants taking part at this event entirely at their own risk and are 100% responsible for selecting and staying on a safe route and avoid trespassing at all points. The Organiser & The Platform, the holding company and any of the sponsors or partners accept no responsibility for any accidents, incidents of any nature, or injuries sustained whilst taking part in a virtual event.
"If in the Organiser's & the Platform's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Event, or if a computer virus, bug, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Event, the Organiser & the Platform reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, the logging of miles and/or to modify, suspend or terminate the Event. In the event that the Event is cancelled or postponed for any reason whatsoever, the ARV of the prizes will be awarded to the extent required by law."
"Entrants under the age of 18 as of 01/01/2022 will be required to seek permission and consent from either of his/her parents or a legal guardian as a prerequisite for participation in the Event. "
"ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE EVENT OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE EVENT MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE ORGANISER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW."
"Except where prohibited by law, by entering the Event, and as a condition of participating in this Event, the entrant agrees to allow the Organiser and/or the Organiser's designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, biographical information, photos and/or likeness, statements and voice for advertising and promotional purposes for this and similar Events, worldwide, and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised without additional compensation, review or approval rights, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law."
This Event is governed by the laws of Singapore. While undertaking the challenge, all participants must comply with the Safety Management Measures (SMM) in force at the point of time.
Enter your username to submit query
If you are not a participant of #SHCLiveWellChallenge, Join Now.
Select the closest topic
Select the closest topic
Share more details so that we can resolve it soon